Data Analytics Consultant
Remote - Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Posted 1 month ago
This is a remote position open in LATAM and across the European time zones.
Are you solution driven, highly organized and passionate about making information accessible and understandable? Do you have experience in data analysis, a proactive attitude, and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment? Then you may be our new Data Analytics Consultant! We are looking for a new member to join our Data Analytics Team to identify opportunities for new exciting insights that will add value to our clients and to work on the reporting for our existing clients (some of the greatest brands out there). This position is a great opportunity to grow your career in a new field!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time
As Data Analytics Consultant you will be working with social media content and advertising data from some of the world’s top brands, your main responsibilities will include:
- You will collaborate with data science, development and growth team members to grow our data driven services and solutions. This will include elaborating analysis for prospect clients and performing industry case studies.
- Work with our Customer Success team on understanding the clients’ analytics needs and then planning & implementing tailored solutions to be delivered to top executives.
- Participate in the monthly report generation cycle to deliver accurate insights to our clients regarding the effectiveness of our solutions.
- Detect automation possibilities within the organization to increase the overall efficiency of all data operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years working experience, preferably in a client facing role
- Bachelor's degree in business with a strong performance in mathematics courses
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to take ownership and lead the reporting from a data analysis perspective with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and visualize data in a meaningful way
- Basic understanding of Python programming and a desire to develop and learn further
- Exceptional English in writing and speaking, other languages would be an asset
- Working experience with social media insights, ad campaign optimization, user acquisition or similar
- Previous client facing consulting experience in projects related to analytics. Within the field of Digital or Social Media Marketing is an additional bonus
- You can work fully remotely from any European location
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members
- Join a growing company operating in a new exciting industry
- You will be immersed in the forefront of social media technological innovation