Data Engineer: Master Data Management
Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Informatica MDM Specialist, you will define, deliver, and support the data solutions. You are responsible for the setup, configuration, development, and ongoing operation of our Informatica MDM solutions.
- Requirement gathering, Design, Data Modeling.
- Integration with Source systems and Downstream applications
- MDM development in HUB console. Knowledge in complex cleanse functions, Security Access Manager, Match/merge rules set up, Trust enablement.
- Analyze and define detailed MDM processes, tasks data flows and dependencies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience required in administering, configuring, and developing solutions in Informatica MDM
- Mandatory experience in MDM 10.3 Version & above only
- Experience in MDM hub development on all components - cleanse, security, Packages/Queries, Hierarchy Management etc
- Provisioning tool Triggers/Task Types
- Proficient in ActiveVOS workflow development and customization
- Expertise in UI development, creating layouts etc on Business Entity Framework
- Experience in Business Entity Services – External Calls development
- Development experience on Hierarchy development on BE framework
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Java experience in writing Webservices is preferred (External call development)
- Experience in configuring the MDM File Import process
- Elastic Search configuration experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Consulting Java Research Security