Senior Manager – Data and AI
Applications have closed
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation,...
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Our continued success and expansion are primarily due to the quality of our team members. Our consultants work closely with the C-suite at our clients to accelerate and de-risk business growth while improving their customer and employee experience. Our knowledge and fresh thinking help us to create innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to critical business issues.
We are currently recruiting for Senior Manager Data and AI to join us in our Digital Transformation and CIO service area.
As part of an international and fast growing community of 250+ data scientists located in our 8 Centers of Excellence (Paris, Montréal, Bruxelles/Amsterdam, New-York, London, Hong Kong, Middle East), you will be an important catalyst in the development and promotion of our offer in Australia. This will involve:
- Participating in business development, working on existing projects, and taking part in the development of new opportunities and the development of new offers that leverage and expand upon Sia Partners global Data and AI platform (Heka.ai)
- Leading delivery projects with our clients on a wide range on topics such as:
- Data and AI strategy and roadmap development in alignment with corporate strategy
- Implementing frameworks to manage data governance and move towards a target operating model for people and processes
- Data modelling and initiatives enhancing the management of data
- Machine learning, AI and statistics: developing predictive models of decision making, supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis
- Big Data and set-up of advanced analytics cloud infrastructure
- Delivery of data analytics and visualisation solutions
- Supporting the adoption of Data and AI solutions
You will ensure that projects are delivered beyond expectations and will act as a coach and mentor for consultants.
Your input will assist clients to capitalise on inherent opportunities by identifying and solving their most critical business needs through Data and AI initiatives.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. You will work with others to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with iconic organisations in the resources, energy transport and logistics, health and life sciences, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field. Advanced studies / Post graduate qualifications are advantageous.
- Prior experience in professional services (ideally in a Big 4 environment or with another leading consulting firm) is preferred. Data and AI delivery experience is essential.
- A proven track record of managing the formulation and delivery of end-to-end digital transformation, data, AI, IT advisory and/or enterprise software projects. The ability to lead teams in a project is a critical skill required in our clients projects.
- Local networks and experience with assisting in business development, proposal and RFP’s.
- An ability to work independently, work functionally and cross-functionally with large client and vendor teams to deliver quality and complete solutions must be part of your core demonstrable capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills.
- A positive attitude, creativity, drive and the ability to think resourcefully.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders.
- Advanced skills with the MS Office suite.
You will be collaborating with and supporting high-performing individuals who are passionate about innovation and love to add value to clients.
We are interested to talk with individuals seeking permanent or contract arrangements. Permanent positions offer an attractive remuneration package plus incentives. A contract position will receive a competitive day rate.
Sia Partners prides itself on providing our employees with a structured career management plan, which focuses on skill and knowledge development that is aligned to your professional aspirations.
Our consultants gain:
- Career and capability development.
- Leadership skills.
- Support and regular constructive feedback.
- A variety of intellectually challenging and interesting work.
- Greater client engagement and project ownership.
- Regular hands-on experience day to day with senior leaders.
- Work/life flexibility.
- Fun team events and social outings.
You will also get to expand your professional networks and be encouraged to represent the company at business events.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
You will have the opportunity to provide our team with pioneer mind-set thinking, customized solutions, and you will often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: https://www.sia-partners.com/en/work-with-us
This position is located at our Perth CBD office. There may be occasions to work from home and flexibility both ways can be discussed with suitably qualified candidates.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shireen DuPreez, Recruitment Manager on 0414 767 821 or via LinkedIn.
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred.
All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: AI strategy Big Data Consulting Consulting firm Data Analytics Data governance Econometrics Machine Learning Nonprofit Statistics
Perks/benefits: Career development Equity Home office stipend Startup environment Team events
More jobs like this
Ho Chi Minh City, … Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 55K - 102K * USD 55K+ *
Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment Team events +1
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 55K - 102K * USD 55K+ *
Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment Team events +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs