Communications/Data Analyst Intern
Everbridge is seeking a Communications/Data Analyst Intern for our Communications team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is equipped with concise written and verbal communication, and excellent time-management and organizational skills. As a key contributor, you will have solid project management skills, the ability to analyze key trends in data, and collaborate in the creation of a visually appealing representation of data to be used in PR communications.
What you'll do:
- Analyze Data Maintain and update communications materials and databases
- Help develop and edit communications content
- Participate in communications strategy and planning
- Research and help coordinate upcoming conferences, PR opportunities, and other activities
- Work closely with marketing and communications teams
- Miscellaneous duties as required
What you'll bring:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, Communications, Business Administration or Marketing or English
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong storytelling, writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with the following computer applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
- Ability to find and tell great stories.
- Maintain an enthusiastic approach to working with deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of tasks to support the needs of the team
Job tags: Marketing Research