Senior Consultant Data Scientist
Segrate, Milano, IT
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it’s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Cognitive Data Scientist will be responsible for:
- Defining the key business problems to be solved, formulating the cognitive approach to solve those problems, gathering data to solve those problems, and developing analyzing/drawing conclusions & giving the presentations.
- Designing data structure and building the code to extract and load the data elements as well as quality assurance
- Utilizing data requirements in developing data profiles and data mappings
- Developing and managing data models in third and fourth normal form
- Developing algorithms on massive data sets, and producing in-depth analysis of models.
- Performing data analytics and implementing mechanisms to improve data quality/investigate/resolve data anomalies and optimizing query performance.
- Combining deep data and analytics skills with strong business acumen to solve business problem using Watson Health Cognitive Computing Solutions.
- Expected to have expertise of Advanced Analytics techniques that are traditionally applied to structured data, as well as deep understanding of Natural Language Processing and Machine - Learning techniques for unstructured content, so as to enable composition of holistic cognitive solutions.
- Expected to be well versed in one of the following areas of Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Video Processing, Voice Processing and Watson technologies.
- Preferred requirements
design, build, test and deployment efforts utilizing various tools and technology solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
working in a clinical and technical environment -4 Years
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Consulting Data Analytics Open Source Research