Data Analyst - Vegetables
Syngenta Group is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Our 49,000 people across more than 100 countries strive every day to transform agriculture through tailor-made solutions for the benefit of farmers, society, and our planet – making us the world's most local agricultural technology and innovation partner. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture through discovering and applying new and novel technologies to real world problems. We are looking for curious, determined, and high performing individuals who will push hard for breakthroughs that help the company. You will be a key team member collaborating with stakeholders, business leaders, engineers, and technical leads as well as external partners.
Establishing trust and building relationships with business leaders and end users. Learning about our business to perform thorough analysis and deliver full software development life cycle for Dashboards, Analytics and Reporting. Designing UI components to meet the needs of the request while adhering to group standards. Designing, developing, and testing data model and ETL components. Performing Data analysis for purposes of creating new information delivery solutions. Performing troubleshooting and bug correction for dashboard, reports, and data issues. Anticipating needs and developing solutions that answer the business question presented. Collaborating with other functional areas to create solutions or fix issues. Delivering prioritized demand within a rapidly evolving environment. Acting as advocate for Data & Analytics benefits across the organization and promoting adoption of data-insight driven decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree (MS preferred) in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Management Information Systems or equivalent education or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 5 years of experience with data analysis and preparation; including experience with very large data sets.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience working directly with business users to understand, define, and document project requirements
- 2 - 5 years relevant Analytics tool hands-on development experience in Power BI (preferred), Qlik, Tableau etc.; with experience working with unstructured data sets
- 2 - 5 years’ experience with SQL and data modeling. Experience with C#, Java, R, and/or Python is a plus
- Excellent organization skills with the capacity to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to translate technical concepts and business information into various forms of documentation for diverse audience types (non-technical business teams, technical teams, system administrators, and integrators).
- Ability to leverage sound business judgment to translate complex business issues/needs into technical requirements and specifications.
- Ability to build good relationships and work cross-functionally
- Competency with Agile, Scrum, DevOps and associated tools including JIRA and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication
- Ability to tell a story with data and drive data literacy
- Ability to anticipate and think ahead of business needs to propose innovative solutions.
- Experience with Advanced Analytics and Data Science tools
- Understanding of Agriculture industry, specifically Vegetable Seed value chain and dynamics
- Understanding of key business drivers for profitable growth
What We Offer:
A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development, and strives for a work-life balance that supports the team members.
Take your Chance!
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and are you interested to fulfil this position in our organization, apply online via Intranet or our Syngenta career page. For questions please contact our Recruiter: Alwin Wennink by firstname.lastname@example.org
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Computer Science Data analysis DevOps ETL Jira Mathematics Power BI Python Qlik R Scrum SDLC SQL Statistics Tableau Testing Unstructured data
Perks/benefits: Career development Startup environment
More jobs like this
Madrid, Community of Madrid, … Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 45K - 100K * USD 45K+ *
Keywords Studios Plc
BI Data Analyst (Full Remote)Azure Business Analytics Business Intelligence Data analysis Databricks Data governance Data warehouse +10
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain - … Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 62K - 135K * USD 62K+ *
Data Analyst Specialist (Full remote within Spain)Agile Business Intelligence Computer Science Data Analytics Data Mining Economics ETL +7
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Snacks / Drinks +1
London, England, United Kingdom … London, England, United Kingdom - Remote Part TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 62K - 135K * USD 62K+ *
(Remote Part-time) Clinical Data AnalystComputer Science Data analysis Data Mining Data quality Economics Excel Jira +5
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Gear +4
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs