Machine Learning Engineer, Advertiser Growth Modeling
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Advertiser Growth Modeling team is hiring a machine learning engineer to join the team. This person will directly impact Pinterest’s business success at the intersection of 3 key domains - Growth, Monetization and Sales. You will be making foundational improvements to how we acquire, onboard, activate and retain advertisers at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Build and improve the machine learning models for advertiser growth modeling
- Work with Product, Design and Data to understand and identify key improvement opportunities, and test those hypotheses and drive top line metrics
- Optimize the product and the growth funnel to acquire, onboard and activate SMB advertisers through quick iterations and experimentation
- Develop models for lead scoring and churn prediction
- Identify signals that best help advertiser growth models with data analysis on large scale data
- Work on large scale data systems, backend services, and product integration
What we’re looking for:
- MS or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Cross-functional collaborator and strong communicator
- Strong industry experience in machine learning or customer growth
- Preferred, but not required, background in customer growth and online digital marketing