Associate Machine Learning Engineer
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and build customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it!
About the team you will be on…
Acquia Marketing Cloud is the open marketing cloud and is purpose-built as a SaaS solution, that enables cross-channel marketing, and scales across brands. The Acquia Marketing loud product portfolio includes Acquia CDP, the foremost Customer Data Platform, Acquia Personalization a web personalization solution and Acquia Campaign Studio, a marketing automation solution.
We utilize the latest technologies in big data, machine learning and data quality management to deliver an enterprise-grade, scalable and high performance tool for customers such as Tumi, Lululemon, Lilly Pulitzer and David’s Tea.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will…
- Design, build and maintain Machine Learning models that will power our clients’ online and offline personalization strategy.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are passionate about working on data heavy Machine Learning projects
- Like to automate the hell out of everything
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Bachelor or Masters STEM Degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer
- Knowledge of Python.
- Fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- Excellent mathematical background and knowledge of machine-learning concepts and algorithms
- Self-motivated and curious
- Strong coding skills and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
Nice to have
- Experience or certifications with cloud technologies (AWS and/or GCP)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.