Data Analyst, Revenue Operations
Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, New York
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst who is excited about applying their analytical and engineering skills to build the Metrics Operating System to democratize data, metrics and insights driven decision making for our sales teams. You’ll be working closely with the Sales Strategy & Operations team, responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Sales organization at Stripe.
- Work closely with the Sales Strategy & Operations team to identify important questions and answer them with data.
- Automate reporting and visualization of Sales metrics in Tableau.
- Partner with Sales and Systems teams to develop tooling.
- Provide operational support for Sales initiatives.
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of Sales experiments.
- Create analyses that tell a “story” focused on insights, not just data.
- Apply models on large datasets to measure results and outcomes.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Analyst and/or Data Science role, with a focus on building data dashboards and/or analyzing large data sets to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and Tableau.
- Prior experience with visualization using Tableau.
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications.
- Hyper focus on and intuition for understanding the underlying needs of the business.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet or software company.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales teams and KPIs
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.