Senior Consultant in Data Science
Applications have closed
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation,...
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2,200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Sia Partners Netherlands
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated at the 28th floor of the Rembrandt Tower with a great view on the city of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
As a senior consultant in Data Science, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments in modelling and digital transformation (business/IT analysis and partial coding) environments with a good deal of business perspectives:
- Machine learning et statistics: developing predictive models of decision making (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis,...)
- Operational research : assistance in the design and implementation of constraint optimization solutions and simulation models
- Big Data : Algorithmic knowledge for large and unstructured data processing
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting data science innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company.
- You have a Master's degree Civil Engineer (applied mathematics, IT or similar).
- You have 3-6 years relevant working experience (or PhD).
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions.
- You're a fast learner, communicative, flexible and entrepreneurial
- Excellent English and Dutch verbal and written skills are required.
- Strong interest in Data science and related sectors such as Energy and Finance.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Non-Dutch speaker will no be accepted
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Big Data Consulting Consulting firm Econometrics Finance Machine Learning Mathematics PhD Research Statistics Unstructured data
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs