Senior Data Science Consultant
Applications have closed
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation,...
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients. Sia Partners has now more than 2200 consultants and projected revenues of 250 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
To support its development, Sia Partners is recruiting senior consultants within its data science team whose vocation will be to take charge, in synergy with our different practices, of the work and missions requiring the implementation of complex models. to support our clients in their issues related to:
- Machine learning and statistics : development of explanatory and predictive decision support models (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis, etc.)
- Operational research : design and implementation of optimization solutions under constraints and simulation models
- Big Data : algorithmic knowledge for processing large volumes of unstructured data
As part of your operational interventions, and your contributions to the internal development of the firm, you:
- Develop and strengthen our offers through training, working groups, dissemination of internal and external media
- Participate in the firm's influence by actively contributing to the publication plan (articles, studies, etc.), and represent the firm at various professional clubs, exhibitions and events.
- Take part in the development of the activity through the design and development of commercial proposals, as well as by identifying new opportunities for collaboration with our clients.
- Manage end-to-end projects , on which you ensure regular reporting to the attention of the manager and the client in order to guarantee the good respect of our commitments.
- Manage the customer relationship on your assignments and build a solid relationship with your client side contacts, at middle management level, who recognize you as an expert on the subjects dealt with.
- Supervise consultants , juniors to confirmed and fulfill the role of referent and relay of the manager for the follow-up of the sites, the validation of the deliverables, the evaluation of the achievements, and above all you ensure the development of their soft and hard skills.
- You have a master degree or phd in a quantitative field (e.g. computer science, econometrics, (bio-)statistics, operations research) and you have at least 3 years of relevant experience on data science subjects.
- You have an excellent level in statistics and quantitative analysis (theoretical and practical knowledge, intuition, ease of understanding models and applying them)
- You master programming in Python and have a solid foundation in scripting languages (R, matlab, JS, bash) or compiled (C ++, Java) and / or have experience in environments UNIX / LINUX
- You want to get involved and quickly take responsibility for high added value missions within a dynamic structure.
- You have the ability to work in a team, an open mind, a sense of analysis and you want to join a motivating professional environment where you will share our values of excellence, entrepreneurship, innovation, the culture of sharing, benevolence, personal / professional life balance.
- Professional level Dutch and English essential.
For more information on our Data Science Practice, visit our showroom:
What we offer
- Competitive salary combined with an attractive package of benefits (lease car, mobile phone, bonus scheme and much more).
- Training opportunities to further develop yourself as an expert within your field.
- Be part of fast growing international company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a flat structure.
- Ability to work on international assignments.
- Working from home, customer or at our inspiring office in the Rembrandt tower in Amsterdam.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Non-Dutch speaker will no be accepted
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Big Data Computer Science Consulting Econometrics Linux Machine Learning Matlab PhD Python R Research Statistics Unstructured data
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Salary bonus Team events
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom London, England, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
Consultant/Senior Consultant, Data AnalyticsAWS Azure Consulting Consulting firm Data Analytics Engineering ETL +8
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Health care +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs