Sr. Data Analyst
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for providing rich and actionable insight on customers’ life journey to help optimize our marketing acquisition and retention strategies by developing interactive, self-service dashboards as well as underlying ETL/ELT data pipelines. You will be pivotal in ensuring the data integrity and consistency with data management and governance best practices by harmonizing data from CRM systems such as Salesforce and other sales/marketing tools, as well as design schemas/tables from databases such as Redshift for powering downstream self-service dashboards.
You are data-driven and analytic-savvy, with a deep understanding of customer insight needed to improve the KPIs with a compelling story. You are hungry for cutting edge tools to build, deliver and impress with speed-to-insight, and is a great team player working in cross-functional teams.
You will build foundational capabilities for customer analytics and drive the success of our sales, marketing and product with data-driven and actionable insights for the leadership team. You must be a self-starter and a high-energy problem solver. You can thrive in a fast paced environment of a high-tech startup and be laser focused on accuracy/details while being a strategic thinker.
- Develop customer insight dashboards and reports by collaborating with marketing and sales.
- Ensure and maintain Salesforce data integrity (duplicate records, bounces, contact ownership) and data quality of other customer data sources as single-source-of-truth.
- Harmonize data with standard data definition, consistent business logic and other data management best practices.
- Design schemas/tables on top of Redshift for user-friendly queries and downstream reporting tools.
- Create seamless integration from various data sources with robust and scalable data pipelines with modern ETL/ELT tools.
- Standardize and automate workflows, process builders, etc. related to incoming sales and marketing leads
- Own the BI stack - both daily administration/operation of current stack and upgrade with bleeding edge technologies
- 5+ Years of applicable experience
- Proficient in data compilation and manipulation for analytic reporting and visualizations using languages such as Python and SQL.
- Proficient in Salesforce (Process builder, workflows, role creation, dashboard and report creation)
- Proficient with Tableau, PowerBI, Periscope or similar business intelligence tools.
- Familiarity with data warehousing technologies like Snowflake, Redshift
- Ability to think creatively to suggest new reporting metrics to drive corporate success
- Solution focused to, streamline lead flow, have data cleanliness, and ongoing ways to simplify tool usage
- Able to handle multiple projects at once and prioritize amongst the projects
- Ability to embrace challenging problems and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to work cross functionally interfacing with engineering, sales, marketing, and finance teams to support their data and reporting needs