Computer Vision Engineer
Kurla, Maharashtra, India
EdCast is the AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud solution for unified discovery, personalized learning and knowledge management across the enterprise. Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. EdCast's offerings include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and MyGuide's in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
External Title: Computer Vision Engineer
Year of experience: 5 – 12 years.
What the Role - Description/Summary:
- Computer vision engineering is an interdisciplinary (scientific) field that deals with how computers can be made to gain high-level understanding from digital images or videos.
- From the perspective of technological advancements & engineering, it seeks to automate tasks that the human visual system can do.
- Computer vision engineer is concerned with the automatic extraction, analysis and understanding of useful information from a single image or a sequence of images.
- It involves the development of a theoretical and algorithmic basis to achieve automatic visual understanding.
- Develop computer vision solutions; gain experience with deep learning; translate demonstrable technology
- Understanding of the working of a web-based application.
- Basic understanding of REST APIs and its concepts.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
What you would need:
- BE, B Tech from a premier school a must.
- Command over geometry, statistics and designing complex algorithms.
- Plenty of expertise in Image Processing, OpenCV.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
What do we offer?
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by building a great and exciting portfolio that helps others get ahead in theirs. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations.
We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and up-skilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs