Computer Vision Engineer
Kurla, Maharashtra, India
EdCast is the AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud solution for unified discovery, personalized learning and knowledge management across the enterprise. Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. EdCast's offerings include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and MyGuide's in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
External Title: Computer Vision Engineer
Year of experience: 5 – 12 years.
What the Role - Description/Summary:
- Computer vision engineering is an interdisciplinary (scientific) field that deals with how computers can be made to gain high-level understanding from digital images or videos.
- From the perspective of technological advancements & engineering, it seeks to automate tasks that the human visual system can do.
- Computer vision engineer is concerned with the automatic extraction, analysis and understanding of useful information from a single image or a sequence of images.
- It involves the development of a theoretical and algorithmic basis to achieve automatic visual understanding.
- Develop computer vision solutions; gain experience with deep learning; translate demonstrable technology
- Understanding of the working of a web-based application.
- Basic understanding of REST APIs and its concepts.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
What you would need:
- BE, B Tech from a premier school a must.
- Command over geometry, statistics and designing complex algorithms.
- Plenty of expertise in Image Processing, OpenCV.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
What do we offer?
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by building a great and exciting portfolio that helps others get ahead in theirs. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations.
We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and up-skilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.