Data Operations Analyst
New York, NY
The Data Operations team is responsible for integrating clients’ portfolios into Addepar, consulting clients on their trickiest portfolio data challenges, and ensuring data quality and timeliness. To fill this role we are looking for individuals who have exceptional analytical skills, portfolio accounting or securities knowledge, excellent verbal and written skills, and experience with process improvement or project management.
- Perform internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data integrity and availability within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline and complex custodial feed issues, and triage with Engineering Support when needed.
- Effectively maintain daily operational workflows and identify and execute opportunities for optimization.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and other internal stakeholders to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational efficiency.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
- 2+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets, trade processing and lifecycle, and middle/back-office operations systems.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking and team oriented.
- Skills preferred in any or all of the following: Excel, SQL, SAS, Python, Salesforce, Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and services.
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.