Head of Data
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, we're aiming to build a dedicated data team. This team will be in charge of enhancing the efficiency of all Livestorm employees as well as making it easier for them to make better data-driven decisions.
As Livestorm's Head of data, you'll be in charge of building the team from scratch by hiring data engineers, data analysts, etc. You'll work closely with the Tech and Product team and will be reporting to Robin, our CPO.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the members of our team are located everywhere around the globe, so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live. For this role, we're just looking for someone that can work on CET timezone.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Building and managing the data team from the ground up
- Implementing and maintaining a data pipeline using modern softwares (Snowflake, Fivetran, Stitch, Segment etc.)
- Helping Product, Growth, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, and Finance teams make data-driven decisions by providing them tools and training them
For this Head of Data role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have already led a data team and made hires
- You have experience with modern data software (Looker, Periscope, Snowflake, Fivetran, Stich, Segment, etc.)
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are autonomous and proactive
- You are organized and know how to prioritize tasks
- You are familiar with scripting languages
- You speak both French and English
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.