BI Data Analyst
Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will become a subject matter expert for BI (data & analytics) on all intelligence-related tasks. The Analyst will work independently and in a team environment performing requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping, test case definition, development, and collaboration across multiple business units and projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Experience communicating with business users
- 3+ years’ experience with Power BI
- Proficiency with DAX and M languages
- Proficiency with Python
- 2-3 years’ experience with Spark.
- Strong SQL Server SQL skills and experience tuning queries, Working knowledge of data warehouse.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience with QlikView
- Statistical computing experience
- Exposure to the AWS Data Platform (Data Pipeline, Glue, Datalake, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure with DevOps implementation practices
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Perform data analysis to troubleshoot data issues with the BI solutions and data integration processes
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Provide training to team members and customers
Please note that only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.