AI/ML Pipeline Engineer
Mountain View, California, United States - Remote
Geomagical Labs is crafting 3D AI experiences for millions of users around the world, in partnership with IKEA. Our pioneering apps allow customers to scan photorealistic models of their indoor spaces, then reimagine them with new furniture in life-like 3D, from anywhere --- changing home commerce along the way.
We are looking for a high-impact engineer who is excited to help build and improve our real-time computer vision pipelines, collaborate with our world-class research teams, and develop consumer-facing products for a globally loved retailer. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a strong, independent engineer who wants to be able to deeply shape a complex data processing environment and API for our global product. You’ll join our diverse, supportive and highly experienced team which is responsible for our API and data services as well as the platform which all other teams at Geomagical build on.
- Shape our low-latency, customer-facing vision pipelines as well as other data pipelines in the company such as 3D asset processing.
- Improve monitoring for pipeline health and performance, as well as collaborating with operations specialists on runbooks and auto-healing protocols.
- Assist the research teams in developing high-quality pipeline steps, reinforcing software engineering best practices and other code quality goals.
- Grow our architecture and data formats to support new company-wide initiatives.
- Experience with AI/ML pipeline tools.
- Strong expertise in Python (we run a wide variety of tools but Python is our primary language).
- Thorough understanding of Git development workflows and branching.
- Proficiency with SQL (especially PostgreSQL, our primary data store).
- Experience sprint-based planning and coordinating within and between teams.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Located in North America or South America. We are a distributed team however for timezone cohesion we are only looking in nearby regions.
- Experience with building resilient, low-latency systems.
- Experience with computer vision and 3D graphics technology.
- Operational knowledge of queue/log databases such as RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Familiarity with container management systems such as Kubernetes or Docker.
- The USA base salary ranges from $150,000 to $260,000, determined by location, skill, and experience level.
- Annual performance bonus, based on team and company OKR success.
- Excellent health and retirement benefits. Full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Strong people-first culture with generous PTO, a focus on improving each other, and an actively shaped team culture to ensure a happy and healthy working environment for all.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of successful serial entrepreneurs, software developers, computer vision & AI researchers, and graphics engineers.
- The ability to build products and features from the ground up and put them into the hands of millions of people around the world.
- Headquarters located in downtown Mountain View, California --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail.
- Location is flexible - our team is distributed throughout North and South America, any nearby timezone is great as long as you have regular internet access and can overlap with US Pacific work hours for meetings as needed.
More jobs like this
Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 94K * USD 51K+ *
PhD Associate Director, Data Science R&D (Decision Sciences Identity Team - Chicago or Remote)Computer Science Engineering Machine Learning PhD R R&D Research
Career development Competitive pay Health care
Boston, Massachusetts, United States … Boston, Massachusetts, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 110K * USD 30K+ *
Data Analytics EngineerData Analytics Databricks Data pipelines Engineering ETL Pipelines Python +3
Flex hours Flex vacation Unlimited paid time off
Irvine, California, United States … Irvine, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 95K - 120K USD 95K+
Data EngineerAgile Computer Science Consulting Data pipelines Data quality Data warehouse Data Warehousing +8
401(k) matching Health care Insurance Unlimited paid time off
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs