Azure Data Engineer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Remote
Tiger AnalyticsAn Advanced Analytics and AI consulting services company. Trusted Data sciences, Data engineering partner for Fortune 1000 firms.Simplify data. Explore more
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent in various US locations as we continue to build the best analytics global consulting team in the world.
-Define process to analyze and map specific data hierarchies across functions, customers, and systems.
-Collaborate with Data Management Leads to ensure the model and lexicon of the data assets meets users' needs.
-Define sources and calculations for metrics and KPIs. Lead metrics standardization in functions, reconciling data as necessary.
-Align hierarchy with corresponding business rules, requirements, and data transformations.
-Define and manage an exception process to manage hierarchies and cross functional metrics.
-Develop and maintain data models.
-Build technical specs and map documentation.
-Partner with IT to develop data architecture standards and guidelines for processing and persisting data on prim and cloud.
-Partner with IT to ensure appropriate standardization, categorization, and hierarchy is followed.
-Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar field.
-Minimum 5 years of experience in data architecture.
-Strong SQL abilities.
-Deep understanding of data structure and cross-functional hierarchies to address business needs.
-Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and reverse engineering.
-Ability to communicate data hierarchy management procedures to non-technical stakeholders.
-Ability to gather requirements to create conceptual, logical, and physical models.
-Ability to perform data profiling to create business mapping and technical design.
-Knowledge of Cloud tools and systems; Azure preferred.
-Knowledge of data storage systems, data factory, and data lake.
-Knowledge of cleansing data and building data pipelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Mountain View, California, United … Mountain View, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 150K - 260K USD 150K+
AI/ML Pipeline Engineer3D graphics APIs Computer Vision Data pipelines Docker Engineering Git +10
Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Salary bonus Team events
Boston, Massachusetts, United States … Boston, Massachusetts, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 110K * USD 30K+ *
Data Analytics EngineerData Analytics Databricks Data pipelines Engineering ETL Pipelines Python +3
Flex hours Flex vacation Unlimited paid time off
Irvine, California, United States … Irvine, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 95K - 120K USD 95K+
Data EngineerAgile Computer Science Consulting Data pipelines Data quality Data warehouse Data Warehousing +8
401(k) matching Health care Insurance Unlimited paid time off
San Francisco, California, United … San Francisco, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K - 175K USD 140K+
Lead Machine Learning EngineerAWS Computer Science Computer Vision Deep Learning Django Keras KPIs +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex vacation Health care +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs