Data Analyst (Remote OR Hybrid)
RelativityOrganizations around the globe use Relativity's secure, end-to-end legal & compliance software for their biggest data challenges.
The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the Service Delivery department in advanced data analysis and reporting. You will participate in projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as help with goal setting and KPIs. Your strong analytical and reporting skills will allow you to report on Service Delivery metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with Service Delivery leaders on target setting, capacity planning, customer experience reporting, performance reporting and other data analysis projects.
- Accountable in being the subject matter expert as it pertains to data governance for Service Delivery.
- Create moderate to complex reporting solutions (Tableau, SalesForce) based on existing datasets
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with stakeholders, including standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from various inputs (Salesforce, JIRA, telephony solution, etc.) using various outputs (Excel, PPT, Tableau).
- Surface insights and contribute to planning through accurate reporting and data analysis for our Service Delivery teams.
- Assist in the discovery work needed for Service Delivery Operations programs, including but not limited to, data collection, scrubbing and presenting.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s Service Delivery strategy.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Service Delivery team to accurately report on key activities.
- Participate in business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of Service Delivery.
- Run ad hoc projects as needed that are data driven, focusing on success metrics specific to teams.
- Experience with a SaaS or subscription-based software company.
- Intermediate knowledge of a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- 1+ years experience building or enhancing dashboards within data visualization tools (eg. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with statistical analysis / data mining techniques and software
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
Benefit Highlights:Comprehensive health plansFlexible work arrangementsTwo, week-long company breaks per yearUnlimited time offEquity programTraining investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Lead Data Analyst - Infrastructure (Remote)AWS BigQuery Data strategy Data Warehousing FiveTran Looker Mathematics +8
Career development Competitive pay Equity Fitness / gym Flex hours +8
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, … Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Senior Data AnalystAgile Data pipelines Open Source Pipelines R R&D Snowflake +2
Career development Conferences Flex hours Health care Salary bonus +2
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, … Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 110K - 184K * USD 110K+ *
Data Engineer / Analytics EngineerAgile Airflow Data pipelines Data warehouse Docker Git GitHub +9
Career development Conferences Flex hours Health care Startup environment +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs