Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a strong Data Analyst to join our Team in Little Rock, AR. As a Data Analyst at LiveRamp, you’ll be able to apply extensive analytical, data product and business skills to make sure our business is at the forefront of the industry through the execution of data content.
We’re looking for a solution focused individual who is comfortable collecting and analyzing data as well as sharing the story around what the data shows to key stakeholders in our business. A successful analyst at LiveRamp should be a thought leader who is innovative, logical and aware of current privacy/compliance laws and someone who has the ability to participate and contribute to all facets of the data life cycle both independently and as part of a team.
Sounds like that could be you? Keep reading!
- Prepare and present results for stakeholders.
- Perform in-depth evaluation of prospective data sources.
- Be responsible for tracking and answering client support tickets.
- Interact with data vendors.
- Ensure our product is up to the highest quality standards upon delivery.
- Run ETL pipelines.
- Keep thorough documentation about your tasks.
- Help the engineering team develop new features.
- Ensure our product is compliant with all regulations and data privacy legislation.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst (or related role).
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to think critically.
- Strong SQL skills and experience with Big Data technologies.
- Able to draw meaningful conclusions from complex data analyses.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfort working and organizing unstructured data.
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Excited to cross-coordinate with other groups.
- Comfort taking charge of complex initiatives.
- Results oriented.
- Detailed knowledge of entity resolution.
- Knowledge about graph theory.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Experience with GCP technologies such as BigQuery.
- Experience with command line tools and/or scripting languages
- Exposure to Github or other version control tools
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- Location: work in the heart of Little Rock, AR.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.