Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
WCS GroupWCS Group are a specialists Industrial water treatment company providing Legionella control and water management for industry and the public sector
The Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and improving the data integrity of Marlowe Compliance Services’ core business solutions. Supporting the business to provide timely, accurate data that will ensure the efficient running of our operations and provide insightful management information that will enable key stakeholders to make better, more informed decisions.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Proactively identify data integrity issues in our core business solutions through engagement with key stakeholders and business users.
- Help develop mitigation activities for identified data integrity issues, including the design and implementation of interim solutions.
- Partner with the appropriate business areas to develop and deliver data cleansing activities that will improve data quality in our core business solutions.
- Help develop best practice, processes and standards for ensuring data quality is maintained and improved.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the impact from data cleansing activities or data structure changes are understood by the business.
- Attend and contribute to project meetings to understand data usage and help evaluate the implications of any changes.
- Develop our understanding of the current data landscape and be a key stakeholder in developing a data strategy for the future of the business.
- Support the Insight Analysts on data issues that are impacting on management information reports.
- Support the business on ad hoc projects such as the development of data warehouses.
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar) with a data focus or at least five years within a similar data role
- Strong/advanced with SQL, Excel and database management
- Experience managing data from a variety of different sources
- Experience of data visualisation software (esp. Power BI) would be advantageous
- Self-starter who is willing to develop new skills and be part of a growing business
- Experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Stakeholder and relationship management experience within a complex business environment
- Salary £35,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Share save scheme open to all employees
- Training and career progression with our rapidly growing and expanding company
- Company pension scheme.
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom … London, England, United Kingdom - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 62K - 135K * USD 62K+ *
Senior Data AnalystBig Data BigQuery Computer Science Data analysis Data warehouse E-commerce Engineering +7
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs