Pasadena, California, United States - Remote
You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
The Near Data Analytics and Solutions team is looking for a talented Data Analyst to extract insights from location data, build visualizations that tell a story, and work with clients to use data to solve their critical business questions. These questions may be clearly or loosely defined; the Data Analyst should have a framework for approaching either. A qualified candidate should be comfortable with not only manipulating data but also communicating findings to help better guide the client in their business decision making.
A Day in the Life:
- Apply quantitative analysis, data mining and visualizations to see beyond the numbers and understand how data results can inform the client’s business.
- Uses Geographic Information Systems (GIS) fundamental concepts and practices to accomplish analytical tasks.
- Serve as reporting expert for the team by developing report requests and interpreting data.
- Work collaboratively with the analyst team and other teams.
- Work with big data and process large datasets with confidence, be able to understand the ins and outs of both structured and unstructured data.
- Provide quality client facing data analysis
What you bring to the role:
- Experience with Python, ArcGIS/QGIS, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, or other data analytics/spatial data visualization tools.
- Experience with AWS technologies such as EC2, S3, Athena, Redshift and Amazon EMR
- Experience in STEM, Geospatial, Economics, or Finance industry, OR relevant bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable using massive datasets and the big data ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability working independently and applying exceptional creativity in solving open-ended problems.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau to communicate insights.
- Exceptional Python scripting experience to perform data wrangling and analysis. Pandas/numpy stack preferred. Work with Geopandas / Shapely a plus
- Strong passion for answering key business questions with data
- Strong business acumen, analytics experience and communication skills
- Experience presenting insights and solutions to executive stakeholders
- Track record of driving business value and growth by leveraging analytics and innovative solutions
- Outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills.Thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, … Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 70K - 85K USD 70K+
Product Specialist (Data Analytics)Agile Computer Science Data Analytics Data governance Data warehouse Engineering Excel +9
Health care Insurance Medical leave
Remote, Irvine, CA (HQ) Remote, Irvine, CA (HQ) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 142K - 250K USD 142K+
Manager, Data Analytics (Remote)Business Intelligence Data Analytics Engineering Mathematics OKR Predictive modeling Snowflake +2
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex vacation Health care +5
remote, REMOTE, United States remote, REMOTE, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 51K - 93K USD 51K+
Adtalem Global Education
Senior Data Analyst, Marketing & EnrollmentBigQuery Business Intelligence Data governance Data visualization Engineering Finance KPIs +5
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +3
East Windsor, NJ, United … East Windsor, NJ, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
HEDIS Data Analyst @ SpectraMedix, East Windsor, New Jersey (REMOTE / HYBRID)Data analysis Data Analytics Python SQL Tableau
Fitness / gym Health care Salary bonus Team events
St. Petersburg, FL, United … St. Petersburg, FL, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Data Analyst (Remote)A/B testing Business Intelligence Data analysis Data quality Data Warehousing E-commerce ETL +7
Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Health care
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs