Medical Director- Clinical Development, Alzheimer’s Disease Data Analysis
Cambridge, MA, United States
BiogenAt Biogen, our mission is clear: we are pioneers in neuroscience. Since our founding in 1978 as one of the world’s first global biotechnology companies, Biogen has led innovative scientific research with the goal over the last decade to defeat...
The position of Medical Direcotr, Clinical Development, Alzheimer’s, Data Analysis sits within Biogen’s Neurodegenerative Clinical Development Unit. This role will focus on Alzheimer’s Disease data related activities in support of various clinical trials. The successful candidate will have demonstrated an ability to develop and lead independent research projects; as well as the flexibility to function successfully in a multidisciplinary team environment. You will provide leadership for integrating datasets within a disease area, have a deep understanding of the therapeutic area needs and the ability to critically evaluate datasets to help answer questions to inform protocol design and study outcomes. The ideal candidate would be able to provide clinical and strategic leadership for programs that integrate the individual’s extensive knowledge in basic and clinical science, neurology, neuropsyometrics, and input from the medical community around the world.
The position of MD/Clinical Development, Data Analysis will focus on addressing important scientific questions that can be addressed with data analytic related activities. Activities include:
- Coordination with biostatistics on strategy and vision for disease area data analytics
- working with internal and external datasets to inform and advance high priority clinical programs.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, and internal and external stakeholders in the medical community.
- Establish appropriately aggressive timelines to provide meaningful input into clinical questions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with program counterparts in statistics, value and access, and medical.
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives, specific Business Development activities and various capability initiatives in Clinical Development
- MD, PhD, or ABD in psychometrics degree required; statistical training and/or sub-specialty training in Neurology is a plus
- Five plus years (5+) of industry experience in clinical and/or translational research with a proven record of achievement on endpoint development, asking research questions and using data to address them.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills as well as the ability to perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and excellent organizational skills.
- Capacity and willingness to work effectively across disease areas as needed.
- The ability to lead directly and by influence, including strong problem solving, conflict resolution, and analytical skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
The base compensation range for this role is $207,000 to $310,000. Base salary is determined by a combination of factors including, but not limited to, job related years of relevant experience, internal equity, and location of the job. Additionally, this role is eligible for participation in Biogen’s LTI grants and other incentive programs. Biogen offers a full range of benefits that include medical, dental, life, long and short-term disability insurances, vacation, end-of-year shutdown, and 401K participation and matching contributions.
More jobs like this
Remote, REMOTE, United States Remote, REMOTE, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 116K - 210K USD 116K+
Adtalem Global Education
Director, Data EngineeringAgile APIs AWS Azure Big Data CI/CD Computer Science +19
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +2
Chicago, IL, United States Chicago, IL, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 97K - 175K USD 97K+
Adtalem Global Education
Director, Data ScienceCI/CD Clustering Computer Science Consulting Data analysis Data Mining Data visualization +17
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance +1
New York, NEW YORK, … New York, NEW YORK, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 140K - 180K USD 140K+
Director, Enterprise Data Management & QualityAWS Data management Data quality Data visualization Excel Jira Power BI +5
Career development Health care Insurance Medical leave
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs