Operations Data Analyst
New York City
Do you have experience in Business Operations working with Data visualization? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative setting and solving business problems? Then you might be Fivesky's next Data Operations Analyst.
Who you are:
- Data-driven expert in Excel/Google Sheets, databases, and data sets (Formulas, VLookup, index match, IF functions, Pivot Tables, structuring data, etc).
- Critical thinker who can utilize multiple sources of operational data to report findings and trends in demand, capacity, costs, and other KPIs.
- Utilized Salesforce or other CRM’s - this role will require frequent work analyzing data from Salesforce for business optimization.
- Have strong Data Visualization & business intelligence experience; ideally Tableau or PowerBI (preference is Tableau).
- Data reporting & analysis - ability to identify key data points, build unified reporting and analyze the findings in detail to come up with optimized solutions and takeaways
- Extremely organized and proactive in identifying gaps in data to help inform strategic business decisions.
- Must be an organized, fast learner that is curious and driven by continuous improvement.
- Standardize processes and data collection for a unified approach.
- Develop and own, and continue to iterate on important operational metrics and KPIs.
What you've done:
- Worked 5+ years in a Business Analyst or similar role, focusing on Data-related projects.
- Worked 2+ years with Salesforce as an administrator, consultant, developer or other various technical capacities.
- Have experience working directly with data consumers to fulfill their needs.
- Used your excellent verbal and written communication skills to further team goals.
- Worked independently to identify performance gaps and set goals.
What you will do:
- Develop, own, and continue to iterate on important operational metrics and KPIs.
- Surface areas where the operations team can improve from a process or product perspective based on reporting and other data-based methods (ie. bottlenecks, broken or confusing processes, areas for cost savings or automation opportunities).
- Ensure the operations team can continue to scale work effectively, focusing on key areas and opportunities that will reduce cost per contract as we acquire more work from clients.
- Perform root cause analysis on areas of poor performance to establish a baseline and to ensure we understand the problem and can project impact with the proposed solution.
- Work with our team stakeholders to dive into current state and to propose and implement process solutions which will expedite and improve our more manual or custom workflows.
- Gather key voices to develop a process charter including proposed impacts of updating specific workflows.
- Lead the performance improvement charge ensuring appropriate voices are considered and that we can measure impact of process change.
- Effective cross-team communication; serve as the face and voice of operational processes.
- Iterate on our current workflows to help guide and develop the next generation of network development processes.
- Review data and analyze discrepancies to ensure accuracy and quality of data and teams are adhering to processes. Put forth solutions and or improvements based on the data feeds.
- Build reports that indicate areas of improvement on SLAs or areas that need focus so that there are no delays in service delivery, payment processing, etc.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in NYC, NY. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, … Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 70K - 85K USD 70K+
Product Specialist (Data Analytics)Agile Computer Science Data Analytics Data governance Data warehouse Engineering Excel +9
Health care Insurance Medical leave
Remote, Irvine, CA (HQ) Remote, Irvine, CA (HQ) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 142K - 250K USD 142K+
Manager, Data Analytics (Remote)Business Intelligence Data Analytics Engineering Mathematics OKR Predictive modeling Snowflake +2
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex vacation Health care +5
remote, REMOTE, United States remote, REMOTE, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 51K - 93K USD 51K+
Adtalem Global Education
Senior Data Analyst, Marketing & EnrollmentBigQuery Business Intelligence Data governance Data visualization Engineering Finance KPIs +5
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +3
San Diego, California, United … San Diego, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 106K - 180K USD 106K+
Senior, Data AnalystBusiness Intelligence Computer Science Data analysis Data quality Data visualization Economics Excel +8
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +1
St. Louis, MO, United … St. Louis, MO, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 110K - 184K * USD 110K+ *
Principal Data Analytics EngineerBusiness Intelligence Computer Science Data Analytics Engineering FiveTran Power BI Python +3
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs