Tomorrow.ioPredict, automate, and solve your biggest weather challenges with Tomorrow.io.
Tomorrow.io is an innovative company on a mission to transform how everyone and every business can manage weather and climate related challenges. We have assembled a brilliant team with a positive and collaborative culture that is disrupting the weather enterprise through innovation. The data science team is at the forefront of this innovation while having a culture of truly making an impact in an inclusive environment that puts people first. This role joins a stellar and fun team advancing the state-of-the-art at the intersection of data science and weather…and soon energy!
As a Data Scientists, you will...
- Have 1-3 years of real-world data science experience using Python with applications in the energy sector
- Be experienced in developing machine learning based solutions on spatio-temporal datasets
- Be a team player that exemplifies our company ethos: make an impact, show true grit and put people first
- Be a scientific innovator - someone that values diversity and collaboration to advance operational machine learning applications
- Have experience utilizing AWS and SageMaker (preferred)
- Have experience working in projects in the energy industry (preferred)
What you bring:
- Demonstrated capabilities bringing energy data science ML models to production
- Creative and curious innovator - someone who displays a growth mindset when presenting with challenges beyond their current capabilities
- Teamwork makes the dreamwork - shows positive attitude towards contributing to the company and data science team initiatives.
- Technical communication skills that show the ability to disseminate complex machine learning algorithms to anyone.
- Strong machine learning algorithm knowledge and experience
So if you're looking to join a team that is at the forefront of innovation to help build the biggest weather platform in the world, this is the place for you!
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply! Tomorrow.io is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Tomorrow.io is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Open to candidates outside of Colorado.
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an “one office” environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
New York, Santa Barbara, … New York, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 145K USD 135K+
Expert Data ScientistBig Data Causal inference Computer Science Data analysis Data Mining Engineering Machine Learning +11
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +5
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - … Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 56K - 120K * USD 56K+ *
Servus Credit Union
Data ScientistAgile Banking Bayesian Classification Clustering Data Analytics Databricks +15
Career development Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs