Remote, North America, United States
DynatraceInnovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
- Design, develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Writes unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Orchestrate integrations and remove dependencies.
- Provide continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process oriented with great documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience with integration platforms and technologies
- 4+ years of Python development experience
- 4+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Experience with Fivetran Custom Connector (big plus), Kafka
- Knowledge of dbt cloud.
- Databases/warehouses: Snowflake and Postgres (big plus for Heroku PG)
- Systems we integrate with: Salesforce, SAP, Totango, Zendesk, JIRA, Concur, NetSuite, Custom API Sources
- Cloud platforms: AWS
DOE, salary $130K - $160K, plus Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401K, PTO. Total compensation may vary depending on candidate experience/education and location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More jobs like this
Remote - USA Remote - USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Lead Data Engineer (Remote Positions Available)Agile AWS Business Intelligence Data analysis Data management Data pipelines Data warehouse +17
401(k) matching Career development Gear Health care Home office stipend +4
Columbus, OH, United States Columbus, OH, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Lead Data Engineer (AWS, Azure, GCP)AWS Azure Big Data BigQuery CI/CD Databricks Data pipelines +25
Career development Fertility benefits Health care Insurance Wellness
Remote - U.S. Based Remote - U.S. Based Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
Principal Software Engineer, Natural Language ProcessingComputer Science Conversational AI Deep Learning Django Docker Flask Kubernetes +9
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Health care +4
Boston, MA, United States Boston, MA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 135K USD 115K+
Full Stack Software Engineer (ML Platform) - RemoteAgile AWS Big Data Computer Science Data pipelines DevOps Distributed Systems +14
Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance Salary bonus +2
United States United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
The Athletic Media Company
Manager, Data Engineering (Remote)Airflow AWS Data Analytics Data pipelines Data visualization Engineering ETL +11
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs