Data Engineer: Enterprise Content Management
Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Datacap Developer or Administrator, you are responsible to build IBM Datacap applications for content and workflow solutions.
- Build IBM Datacap applications for content and workflow solutions.
- Design and implement applications created with our larger dev team.
- You will work closely with architects and business analysts to determine the requirements and understand any concerns with infrastructure and operations management to create effective customizations.
- Deploy new technology, without technology restrictions, dockerized with micro services in the cloud, this is infra virtuality in the cloud
- Other duties include ensuring high-quality work while supporting document capture and developing custom reports as needed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT Inudstry
- Expertise as IBM DataCap Developer/Admin v8.1 and v9.0, FileNet Capture Manager/OCR,
- Window Services Proficient in development using Microsoft.net and C# sharp Versioning through TFS
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8/BPM XML(Including schemas), XSLT(stylesheet)
- Hands on DataCap Installation, Configuration and Migration
- Experience with paper document to DataCap, Indexing, Prepping Verification, Rules Validation and Promotion and FileNet committal
- Experience with Enterprise Application complex architecture and document design and results
- Experience in Production Support and maintenance environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Sound knowledge of Custom Codes, Rules, Tasks, Web Services/WSDL.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific
Job stats: 3 0 0
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs