Data Science Manager
Mexico - Remote
Tribal CreditA set of modern financial tools built for growing businesses in emerging markets. Easy access to corporate cards and advanced spend controls.
Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures. We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, based in Mexico, and will report to the Director of Data & Analytics.
As the Job Title you will...
- Propose, develop and maintain data science solutions for internal and customer-facing applications.
- Coach, motivate and manage a high-performing team.
- Recruit and lead a team of data professionals to consistently deliver measurable successful data science solutions.
- Research new trends in machine learning productization / deployment technologies and build proof of concepts that can potentially be the foundation of a new data science product or improving a current one.
- Collaborate with our Product team to help outline a framework to produce new data products that will enhance our currently used features.
- Optimize our current processes and propose improvements.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience in developing data science products.
- 2+ years of experience in a senior-level position managing diverse data teams with a proven track record of success.
- Experienced working directly with product, risk, sales, operations, and success teams to align and deliver on data science initiatives.
- Knowledgeable of Data Science and ML concepts and algorithms including supervised learning and unsupervised learning.
- Experienced in model deployment and MLOps.
- Experience with R is a plus.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving.
- Fluent in English required.
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humor!
- 100% employer paid premiums (for team member and family) for healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- 30 days Aguinaldo
- Phone/Internet Allowance
- Food Vouchers
- Vacation premium
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays
- Allowance for home office equipment
- Highly supportive team culture
- 100% remote, flexible work environment
- Market-competitive salaries
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more
- Passionate about creating value: We experiment with new possibilities, to effect positive change for the world around us.
- Devoted to high standards: We don’t merely do the work, we strive for excellence, precision, and mastery at what we do.
- Proactively learning and growing: We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing.
- Human-centered: We put people’s welfare at the center of everything we do.
- Candid, open, connected: We work in perfect sync powered by open, continuous communication and feedback.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Denver, Colorado, United States … Denver, Colorado, United States - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Data Analyst for a Leading Fintech Solutions Platform for Mortgage ProvidersCrypto Data visualization Data warehouse Engineering FinTech Metabase PostgreSQL +7
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care
Remote (USA), San Francisco, … Remote (USA), San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 182K - 265K USD 182K+
Staff Data EngineerAirflow BigQuery Dataflow Data pipelines Engineering GCP Google Cloud +2
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +7
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs