Data Scientist, Member Experience
Mountain View, CA
Come work for a data-driven innovator that’s transforming the healthcare industry. In your role as a Data Scientist for Member Experience Personalization, you’ll work closely with marketing and product teams making Livongo’s products more valuable, delightful and intuitive to our Members. You will drive scalable experimentation, modeling and analytics and that lead to improved engagement and outcomes.
This role will leverage your technical skills and business acumen as you deliver insights, analysis and models that drive important product and marketing decisions.
This role offers the challenge and excitement of converting data into real-life benefits for our members and clients.
- Perform detailed modeling and analysis on member engagement behavior, product usage, personalization to empower product and marketing teams make optimal decisions.
- Design and analyze experiments (AB Testing) to define, measure and improve product features and marketing campaigns to drive key metrics for improving engagement and outcomes.
- Develop predictive and causal models to understand and attribute impact of various interventions and initiatives.
- Work with other data scientists and engineering teams to scale the personalization and experimentation.
- Firm understanding of basic statistical and machine learning concepts and experience with experimentation.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to code in and analyze data with Python (or R)
- Ability to collaborate with product and marketing leaders and translate business requirements into analytical projects.
- A strong grasp of key member engagement metrics and drivers.
- The flexibility to respond to changing priorities and business environments
- A Master’s degree or higher in computer science, statistics, information systems, engineering or a related field
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.