London, England, United Kingdom
MotorwayThe way to sell your car. Our network of 5,000+ dealers compete to give you their best price. It’s fast, easy and 100% free.
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our award winning, technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 400 across 4 locations.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
About the role
Success in our data team is about enabling better decisions, faster. At the core of this mission sits our data platform which enables powerful, real-time analytics that empower the wider business.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our ambitious multi-disciplinary team. You’ll build robust data models, help define the right metrics to monitor the impact of new features and develop reports and visualisations to inform key stakeholders. You’ll do this by collaborating with our product managers to keep abreast of one-off insights, upcoming and existing features, and how you can help them with their respective quarterly targets and KPIs.
We work in cross-functional squads where every data analyst is a member of the central Data Discipline but will be fully embedded into one area (this role will be embedded within one of our product pillars, working closely with Data Scientists, Engineers, Designers and Product Managers).
- You have an understanding of the end-to-end data analytics process from sourcing to ETL, data warehousing, and onto data visualisation.
- You have solid grounding in SQL and preferably Python (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, sklearn etc.)
- You’re happy designing impactful reporting dashboards that can serve technical and non-technical audiences
- You have a ‘Never stop learning’ attitude and interest in emerging technologies
- You have strong organisation skills to ensure the delivery of projects on time along with BAU requests in a fast paced environment.
- You have a self-starter mindset and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You enjoy working with multiple teams and fostering meaningful stakeholder relationships across the business
- You’re a natural collaborator and team player
- A competitive salary.
- Annual learning budget with access to General Assembly courses, an Audible subscription and hundreds of books and online lessons.
- BUPA health insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Motorway car leasing scheme - lease a zero-emissions electric vehicle at a significant discount
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- Flexible working (approximately 2-3 days in the office a week) with the option to work fully remote for a month per year.
- Top spec M1 MacBook Pro and accessories.
- Regular social events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- The chance to join a rapidly growing, revenue-generating startup and build products that will change an industry.
- The chance to work with the latest and greatest technologies, free from legacy systems and red tape.
- If you’re into cars, opportunities to work with vehicle data and learn about the automotive industry. We also have some fun, car-related activities (as well as non-car fun too!)
Equal Opportunities Statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Paris or Remote from … Paris or Remote from France Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 54K - 108K * USD 54K+ *
Analytics Engineer Mid-LevelAirflow BigQuery Data management Data warehouse Engineering Pipelines Python +2
Career development Flex hours Home office stipend Parental leave Relocation support +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs