Full Stack Developer (C#,.NET,ETL,SSIS) - Experian Health (This role is remote, from anywhere in the U.S.)
United States, UNITED STATES, United States
ExperianExperian is committed to helping you protect, understand, and improve your credit. Start with your free Experian credit report and FICO® score.
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
Our mission is to use data driven insights to simplify healthcare for all. Simply put, we want to make the healthcare system work better for us as consumers and for those who work in healthcare. Our ONE Experian Health culture is the centerpiece of making this happen. Our aspiration is to bring people together who are driven by purpose and want to make a difference. We strive to have a diverse group of people and minds who are:
- OPEN: Have a growth mindset and collaborate often with others to make things happen
- NIMBLE: Always embracing change and pushing the envelope on innovative ways to solve problems
- EFFECTIVE: Accountable to themselves and to others
The Senior Software Developer position is responsible for the implementation, rollout, and maintenance of new and existing products within the COB team suite. This role will be the primary developer on a product line that services millions of transactions weekly as a middle tier service between our Clearinghouse and multiple client endpoints.
This role will be responsible for full end to end development including: coding C# application components, coding SSIS packages, thorough unit testing, and operations support.
Under the direction of the Software Development Manager (and others as needed), the Senior Software Developer role will use creativity and problem-solving skills to translate business requests into industry-leading features while working with the latest technologies within a cross-functional, highly-skilled agile Product Development team.
Development work on this team will include all phases of n-tier development.
The ideal candidate for this position should own projects from design to release. This includes the following:
- Designing solutions based on complex business requirements
- Supporting other staff members by overseeing project work and code reviews
- Working well within a fully functional development team, including:
- Senior Developer
- Quality Assurance Team
- Operations Team
- Product Owner
- Meeting rigorous deadlines
- Works with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs.
- Contributes to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing, and resolving complex application problems.
- Creates design documents and provides accurate estimates which will be utilized during development.
- Codes, compiles, and tests complex websites and applications.
- Develops and/or maintains sustainable frameworks.
- Employs standards, security methods, and industry tools in building enterprise web applications.
- Identifies application, database, and operational problems and drives issues to resolution.
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications.
- Responsible for maintaining system SLA uptimes
- Deployments at night roughly once a month
- Ensuring service is stable through critical days (first of month/first of year)
- Advises management on design and development options and their impact on other business processes and other impacted parties.
- Meets with external clients.
- Conducts in-depth discussions about proposed technical designs.
- Reviews existing architecture.
- Time allocation of the job is estimated as follows:
- New Feature Coding – 50%
- Existing Product Maintenance – 20%
- Production Monitoring – 10%
- Unit/Smoke Testing – 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 5+ years of high-level object-oriented development experience.
- 3+ years software design experience.
- 3+ years working in an Agile environment.
- Exhaustive knowledge of the .NET Framework, .NET Core, and conversational familiarity with design patterns.
- 3+ years of experience with database technologies (writing stored procedure, functions, views, etc.)
- Microsoft SQL Server is required
- Full understanding of intricate SSIS/ETL based software builds
- Ability to understand and code logic extensively in SSIS/ETL based code packages
- Cloud experience is a huge plus
- This product line is slated to be rewritten to cloud specific technologies in the near future
- Experience working with Visual Studio, IIS, source control, build tools, continuous integration servers, and test harnesses typically found in a .NET development environment.
- Maintain and refine existing site using ASP.NET web frameworks:
- Web Forms
- MVC 5
- Experience with React/Redux/Angular is a major plus.
- Familiarity with a variety of data access technologies:
- Message Queueing
- Entity Framework
- Other ORMs
- Experience integrating systems using examples from the alphabet soup of enterprise applications:
- Functional understanding of ASP.NET Identity 2.0 is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian products is a plus:
- Healthcare and X12 experience are a major plus.
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Please contact us at JobPostingInquiry@experian.com to request the salary range of this position (please include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including 12 company paid holidays and parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - USA Remote - USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Lead Data Engineer (Remote Positions Available)Agile AWS Business Intelligence Data analysis Data management Data pipelines Data warehouse +17
401(k) matching Career development Gear Health care Home office stipend +4
Columbus, OH, United States Columbus, OH, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Lead Data Engineer (AWS, Azure, GCP)AWS Azure Big Data BigQuery CI/CD Databricks Data pipelines +25
Career development Fertility benefits Health care Insurance Wellness
Remote - U.S. Based Remote - U.S. Based Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
Principal Software Engineer, Natural Language ProcessingComputer Science Conversational AI Deep Learning Django Docker Flask Kubernetes +9
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Health care +4
Boston, MA, United States Boston, MA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 135K USD 115K+
Full Stack Software Engineer (ML Platform) - RemoteAgile AWS Big Data Computer Science Data pipelines DevOps Distributed Systems +14
Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance Salary bonus +2
United States United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
The Athletic Media Company
Manager, Data Engineering (Remote)Airflow AWS Data Analytics Data pipelines Data visualization Engineering ETL +11
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs