DATA ENGINEER (DEVELOPER)
Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture for SMT related process, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams along with maintain and keep updated Bid data hardware and data structure in accordance with PAE-SMT projects scope. Design and keep data standardization, Red Lake and Data Warehouse (Juarez Central Data Base)
- Create, integrate and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture for SMT processes.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business and management requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, propose re-designing of data and infrastructure for greater scalability, etc in according with PAE-SMT scope.
- Build, design and review the data structure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technology.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with others stakeholders within AE wide including Management, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data requirements needs.
- Keep our data separated, safe and secure for only the right personnel scope.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Design and keep Data Warehouse structure
- Design and keep JuP1 Data Lake
- Interact with Data Management structure to keep Data Governance.
- Professional Degree
- English (Good level)
- High knowledge Programming languages C#, VB and SQL
- Knowledge on Progamming languages (C, C++, Python, Webpage)
- Knowledge on Data Science, Big data and Machine learning (optional)
- Generate database reports, models, dashboards and data containers as required.
- Strong Technical Knowledge to monitor and troubleshot issues related to Big Data, Operating System, applications and databases.
- Generate efficient queries and procedures to provide database reports. Archiving/ consulting historical data administration.
- Share troubleshooting and/or implementation Lesson learned with Business Division.
- Keep Big Data platform system version updated.
- Implements new technology systems solution to enable information availability.
- Project management
- Effective comunication
- Team Player
- Service Attitude
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 17,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We invite you to watch this video: Bosch Juarez
Get to know more about how we work at Bosch and our new open positions on our social networks:
Facebook: Bosch Talento México
Instagram: Bosch Campus México
LinkedIn: Bosch México
PARQUE INDUSTRIAL RIO BRAVO
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Louisville, Colorado Louisville, Colorado Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 170K - 272K USD 170K+
Staff Software Engineer - Deep Learning AccelerationComputer Science Computer Vision CUDA Deep Learning HPC Linux MXNet +5
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Salary bonus
Mountain View, USA Mountain View, USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 170K - 315K USD 170K+
Senior Staff Software Engineer, DataAirflow AWS Big Data Computer Science Data pipelines Data quality Data visualization +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flexible spending account Flex vacation +6
Mountain View, USA Mountain View, USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 153K - 284K USD 153K+
Staff Machine Learning EngineerAWS Computer Science Deep Learning E-commerce Engineering Machine Learning Mathematics +4
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account +8
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs