Senior Software Developer for data visualization and UX (f/m/div.) - remote possible
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As a Senior Software Developer for data visualization and UX, you are actively contributing to the development and improvement of the visualization platform.
- Your core tasks include designing, maintaining, extending and qualifying a user-friendly visualization framework. You follow a technical vision and align the technical direction with internal/external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Right from day one, you are participating in technical discussions. Moreover, you implement in C++ and optimized for real-time data visualization on various platforms.
- You connect and read data streams from various sources, e.g. shared-memory or ethernet streams. Furthermore, you integrate 3rd party deliverables to en- and decode data streams.
- Last but not least, you facilitate stakeholder specific modifications.
- Education: Degree in the area of computer science, engineering or similar
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, self-motivated, show strong initiative, self-organized and systematically
- Experience and Knowledge: excellent C++ (14th standard and above) knowledge with several years of experience, experience with Qt (5th version and above), you understand, write, test and debug software, experience with Test Driven Development, knowledge of Unit-, Integration- and Smoke-Testing, deep experience in programming C++ with Software-Engineerings/-technologies (e.g. Git, Qt, rviz, openGL), high degree of user orientation
- Languages: fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
You want to work flexibly from your home in Germany or prefer working at the Bosch location in Leonberg?
For positions with the addition “remotely possible”, you can agree on the appropriate collaboration for your task together with your manager and your team within the framework of Smart Work.
Need support during your application?
Luisa Schneider (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Uta Fischer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 26779
Interested in this or similar positions? Have a look at our Virtual JobFair@BOSCH and get to know our challenging and exciting projects at BOSCH. You will find further information and dates on our website: www.bosch.de/events/
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 131K - 201K * USD 131K+ *
Machine Learning Engineer - Central Platform Team (MLOps / MLInfra) - Open to remote across ANZAPIs Computer Science Engineering Machine Learning ML models MLOps Nonprofit +5
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Parental leave Pet friendly +5
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 44K - 83K * USD 44K+ *
Backend Engineer - Machine Learning ML Platform - Open to remote across ANZAWS Computer Science CUDA Distributed Systems ECS Engineering GPU +8
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Parental leave Pet friendly +6
North/South America/Europe/Africa North/South America/Europe/Africa Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Data Engineer, DiscoveryAPIs Blockchain Computer Science Crypto DevOps Engineering Machine Learning +1
Home office stipend Startup environment Team events Unlimited paid time off Wellness
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs