PL/SQL ETL Developer
Remote - Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
We are looking for a qualified PL/SQL developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
- Developed modularized applications with database procedures using database objects such as procedures functions packages triggers and cursors.
- Design, build, deploy and support end to end ETL processes
- Data migration and analytics programming and integration.
- Identifying and controlling the release of a product and its changes.
- Ensuring completeness and consistency of product among components
- Develop Informatica mappings, sessions, workflows and identify areas of optimization
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- 5+ Year of Informatica Production Support Experience
- Strong experience in developing Strategies for (ETL & ELT) mechanism using Informatica Power Center
- SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle Data Integrator.
- Hands on Experience on Informatica Power Center with SQL/T-SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of UC4 Job scheduler
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Did we mention its REMOTE