[CSA] Big Data Engineer
Acronis is developing bigdata platform for malicious threats analysis, detection and classification. We use proven ML algorithms and flexible architecture to make the solution easily adjustable to new threats and configurable for the end user.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be building, improving, monitoring and managing our scalable Big Data infrastructure and tools.
- Design and develop system backend components (data storage layer) according to business requirements and requests.
- Build highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant systems.
- Monitor, optimize and re-design the architecture to maximize performance of systems.
- Read, handle, process, transform and load data to selected frameworks according to requirements and requests.
- Perform quality assurance for developed components.
- Support the core team and work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems.
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configurations.
- 2-3 years of experience in Big Data systems, data engineering, pipelines and data processing.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in working with Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, MapReduce) and/or Kafka ecosystem.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra and/or HBase.
- Experience in programming in Python, Scala and/or Java.
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments and performance tuning.
- Experience in utilization of Big Data platform and efficient processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for crafting and shipping robust software solutions.