Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Robert Bosch Hungary is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We are one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions.
With a global footprint and presence in US, Europe, Japan, China, and the Asia Pacific region, we are at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems through our all-encompassing capability within the 3 aspects of IoT – Sensors, Software, and Services.
We have always focused on improving the quality of the life of people, providing newer revenue-generating opportunities, and improving operational efficiencies for enterprises through an array of solutions. With our unique ability to offer end-to-end solutions that connect Sensors, Software, and Services, we enable businesses to move from the traditional to digital, or improve businesses by introducing a digital element in their products and processes.
You will work as part of our global Data Science team to provide data driven AI solutions for our internal customers using state-of-the-art Machine Learning methods and tools. In collaboration with other Bosch units you will enhance and operate our existing cloud based solutions as well as explore new potential Machine Learning use cases. You will be able to discover the full world of our business data platform to generate insights into the data and in such way create an impact on the decision making process at Bosch.
Take responsibility: You will work in direct exchange with our internal customers and international agile team of developers and Data Scientists to gain insights from our global business data platform.
Help shape the future: As an employee of the global cross-functional Business Intelligence team (xBI), you will work on the future steering of Bosch together with Data Modelers, Data Engineers and Business Analysts.
Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company.
Think entrepreneurially: As part of the leading in-house provider for data and analytics based solutions within Bosch, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
Physics, Biophysics or other related area.
Experience: At least 2 years of professional experience in Data Science with a Ph.D. degree, or 5 years with M.Sc.
Know-How: Expert skills in Python programming language with high code quality (Clean Code). Knowledge of R programming language is a plus. Proven track record in such areas of Machine Learning and Deep Learning as: regression analysis, classification, anomaly detection, time series forecasting, clustering, pattern recognition, data mining etc. Solid understanding of statistics. Experience with technologies for the deployment and monitoring of ML models during their whole life cycle (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, MLflow). Experience with cloud technologies such as e.g. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning or Amazon SageMaker. Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
Personality: Team player, committed, responsible and flexible.
Way of working: Agile, analytical, proactive, result & solution-oriented and high code quality.
Enthusiasm: Passion for data science and advanced analytics, developing interdisciplinary approaches and products for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner.
Languages: Fluent in English, written and spoken. Strong communication skills.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please be aware that this position might need to undergo Pre-Employment Screening after your consent.
In this case you will be contacted by the recruiter individually. Please find further information with regards to Pre-Employment Screening within our data privacy notice.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs