Senior Data Analyst
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with both internal and external clients, and data providers, leveraging various analytics to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Data Analyst 2/Senior Data analyst is responsible for conducting data analyses using Adobe Analytics and other tools in support of a variety of analytic solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on Adobe Target
- QA (Quality Assurance) on tagging to make sure this it is implemented and firing correctly
- Document and maintain tagging plans
- Edit and maintain dashboards populated with data from Adobe Analytics
- Collaborate with agency partners to create Adobe Analytics reports that analyze performance of media tactics (display, paid search, social media, etc.)
- Advise on A/B testing
- Proactively communicate with supervisor regarding workload and the status of assignments
- Prepare basic report content (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in support of deliverables
- Perform two tasks related to the role of Sr. Data Analyst during the year
- Responsible for end-to-end reporting performance data pulling, data aggregation, analysis, powerpoint formatting and insight generation
- In all data deliverables there will be an opportunity and an expectation for the candidate to make recommendations for improvement to help drive the client’s business forward.
- Review KPIs and provide strategic recommendations for ongoing campaign and site improvements.
- Owner of data intensive spreadsheets and powerpoint presentation
- Knows SQL for data analysis
- 3-8 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital analytics or working in another analytical field with a demonstrated passion for digital.
- Responsible for the analysis, data mining and optimization recommendations of the client’s online marketing campaigns and initiatives. Media channels include Paid Search, Display, social media, and organic search
- Strong analytic and technical thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Effective communicator via both written and spoken word.
- Strong understanding of pulling data from the web analytics tools. Preferred Adobe Analytics
- Advanced level user in Excel and Powerpoint: pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation.
- A basic understanding of statistical analysis and research methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing or psychology.
- A master’s degree in business administration, statistics, or any other related field is preferred but not required.
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Data Analyst – Editing Product & PlatformBigQuery Data strategy Looker Mathematics Nonprofit Python R +6
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Home office stipend Parental leave +2
Ho Chi Minh City, … Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 55K - 102K * USD 55K+ *
Senior Manager, Data AnalyticsAgile Business Intelligence Data Analytics Data visualization DevOps Engineering KPIs +2
Flex hours Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs