Computer Vision Research Engineer
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 25,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Our team is working on system and algorithm development of Parking Functions.
This position includes proposal making, requirement analysis, design and development responsibilities of Parking Functions.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has the willingness to dive right in.
Advanced system engineering and algorithm design for use cases such as object recognition and localization(SLAM).
Cooperate with Bosch business units worldwide for technology transfer and to evaluate market attractiveness of new concepts
Build up proof-of-concept systems and demonstrators
Test prototypes and demonstrators with users and partners from Bosch business units
Collaborate with local research communities and participate in / lead joint projects
Analyze technology and market trends and derive impacts on research strategy and identify key partners
Develop new image processing concepts using machine learning in the computer vision for automotive domain
B.E./B.tech in Electronics / E&C / Computer Science
3 to 8 years of experience & Strong knowledge in the research topic of computer vision, e.g. Image Processing and Localisation (SLAM)
Experience in the field of machine learning / deep learning is a plus
Passion for innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, good communication skills & fluent in English, team player, autonomous working style
Should have motivation to build career in Parking Functions.
Good programming knowledge and experience in C++(Mandetory) , python(Added Advantage) , Open CV etc
Must be experienced in writing CV Algorithms
Working experience in the areas of Computer Vision, Image/Video Processing and algorithm development..
Knowledge of concepts in Computer vision (Object detection, SLAM etc.) .
Proficient in tools for image processing and machine learning, eg. MATLAB (including toolboxes), openCV etc..
Understanding of Image/Video handling and Databases.
Good logical, analytical and data interpretation skills. Ability to solve challenging problems..
Good communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively and contribute to technical decisions.
• Experience in the Automotive Industry and knowledge of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems).
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 131K - 201K * USD 131K+ *
Machine Learning Engineer - Central Platform Team (MLOps / MLInfra) - Open to remote across ANZAPIs Computer Science Engineering Machine Learning ML models MLOps Nonprofit +5
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Parental leave Pet friendly +5
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 44K - 83K * USD 44K+ *
Backend Engineer - Machine Learning ML Platform - Open to remote across ANZAWS Computer Science CUDA Distributed Systems ECS Engineering GPU +8
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Parental leave Pet friendly +6
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs