Data Analyst - Store of the Future
The role:We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Our team covers the Farfetch.com website and apps, all our B2B products and in-store experiences. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
What you'll do:
- Create automated dashboards to measure KPIs and performs data validation and Ad-hoc analytical as needed to support hypothesis;
- Custom reporting via SQL and BI tool to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership;
- Create business cases to support prioritizations;
- Recommend and run A/B or multivariate tests and assess test status using statistical analysis;
- Analyse available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive commercial successes;
- Work with the Product teams to implement data collection and cleansing initiatives as necessary to build out data structures;
- Build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams - influencing business KPIs, roadmaps and prioritization;
- Create and support customer analytics models to understand customer online behavior;
- Work in an agile fashion and deliver on time and accurately.
Who you are:
- A professional with a minimum of 2 years of experience with data analytics, with e-commerce orientation (mandatory);
- A graduate of a Bachelor of Science program or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines (desired);
- Very skilled in Excel and SQL skills;
- An excellent communicator with presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- Very skilled in English, both written and spoken;
- An excellent strategic thinker and with analytical skills, ideally developed in a commercial role preferably within an Internet or retail/consumer products business and/or management consulting;
- Experienced in leveraging data and analytics to solve real-world problems and create new solutions;
- An individual that can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances;
- Experienced with BI and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, etc.) is preferred;
- Team player.
Job tags: Consulting Data Analytics Engineering Looker Research SQL Tableau