Marketing Technology - Data Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Marketing Technology Data Engineer, will be the primary marketing partner and product owner for all marketing tools, with a focus on integrations and automation. You will work closely with our Marketing, Data Science, and Engineering teams to build Marketings short and long term vision for integrating and deploying our MarTech Stack to drive scale and efficiency across the Growth Marketing team.
- Architect, implement, and operate new automation tools and systems to improve Marketing's MarTech stack
- Scale and improve existing APIs, databases, and services used to power the Twitch Marketing integrations and pipelines
- Build an understanding of how Marketing uses tools and technology, and serve as the main point of contact for organization of Marketing data and all Data In, Data out communication with 3rd party platforms.
- Contributed to technical strategy and architecture design.
- 4+ years of experience building scalable services and high-volume data processing workflows
- Experience with SQL, preprocessing (e.g. unix/Python), and statistical analysis (Python)
- Experience with data pipelining, from data preparation to analysis to deployment
- Experience with Marketing analytics and experimentation
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.