Senior Data Scientist (NJ)
New Jersey, United States - Remote
Applications have closed
Tiger AnalyticsAn Advanced Analytics and AI consulting services company. Trusted Data sciences, Data engineering partner for Fortune 1000 firms.Simplify data. Explore more
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will apply strong expertise in AI through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners to define the technical problem statement and hypotheses to test. You will develop efficient and accurate analytical models which mimic business decisions and incorporate those models into analytical data products and tools. You will have the opportunity to drive current and future strategy by leveraging your analytical skills as you ensure business value and communicate the results.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop innovative solutions to meet objectives utilizing cutting edge techniques and tools.
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners.
- Advocate and educate on the value of data-driven decision making; focus on the “how and why” of solutioning.
- Lead analytic approaches; integrate solutions collaboratively into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysts and developers.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products.
- Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources.
- Share your passion for Data Science with the broader enterprise community; identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards.
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Data Scientists.
- Stay connected with external sources of ideas through conferences and community engagements.
- Bachelors Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of Data Science and Machine Learning experience required
- Proficiency in Python or R. Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Proficiency with Machine Learning concepts and modeling techniques to solve problems such as clustering, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems on large scale data sets
- Ability to implement ML best practices for the entire Data Science lifecycle
- Ability to apply various analytical models to business use cases (NLP, Supervised, Un-Supervised, Neural Nets, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to understand business partner needs and deliver solutions
- Bias for action, with the ability to deliver outstanding results through task prioritization and time management
- Experience with data visualization tools — Tableau, R Shiny, etc. preferred
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Classification Clustering Computer Science Consulting Consulting firm Data Mining Data visualization Machine Learning Market research NLP Python R Research SQL Tableau
Perks/benefits: Career development Conferences
More jobs like this
Remote, REMOTE, United States Remote, REMOTE, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 93K USD 51K+
Adtalem Global Education
Associate Data ScientistConsulting D3 Data Analytics Data Mining Data visualization Econometrics Machine Learning +8
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance
United States - Remote United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K - 180K USD 140K+
Oura Health Ltd
Machine Learning Data ScientistArchitecture AWS Computer Science Distributed Systems Engineering Machine Learning PhD +6
Career development Competitive pay Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours +9
Mountain View, California, United … Mountain View, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 150K - 200K USD 150K+
Senior Data ScientistA/B testing Causal inference Data analysis Economics Engineering Mathematics Python +5
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation +3
Chicago, Illinois, United States … Chicago, Illinois, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 56K - 120K * USD 56K+ *
Data Scientist (Forecasting) (US)Banking Computer Science Consulting Consulting firm Data visualization Economics Machine Learning +7
Career development Conferences
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs