Technical Product Manager - Machine Learning Platform
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is a global on-demand delivery player that is making everything in a city accessible to anyone. We are expanding at a significant rate as we now operate in 160+ cities globally with new launches happening frequently. To support this growth, we are also expanding our engineering team significantly and building an engineering platform and tools that will keep our systems highly available, developers productive and produce a product of high quality. Our platform team which is responsible for this is seeking a technical product manager to help drive forward the priorities for the team and act as the interface between product engineering and platform engineering ensuring that the team is focusing on the right challenges and delivering on its commitments. As the Technical Product Manager for the Machine Learning Platform teams you will work closely with engineering teams to drive forward key priorities across areas such as infrastructure, observability, automated testing and developer tooling. We are still in the beginning of the machine learning journey at Glovo and you will have lots of opportunities to influence the roadmap of the platform. More particularly, you will help drive forward key engineering wide projects in the machine learning productization area as well that span multiple teams and provide scalability for years to come. You will be a key player of the platform team and help ensure that product team engineers have the tools to deliver high quality features efficiently while our platform is rock solid and performant.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Drive machine learning prioritization processes for the machine learning platform team and ensure key projects are being prioritized and delivered on-time.
- Be the interface between product engineering and platform engineering and ensure that the product engineering needs are being fed into the platform teams.
- Ensure that the machine learning platform team is solving most important problems for the end-users
- Nurture experimenting and iterating fast with the team to validate new product ideas
- Help with regular planning sessions and define scope of stories and tasks that the platform teams will work on iteratively and long term
- Participate in definition and refinement of the machine learning platform roadmap
- Lead and motivate your teammates to build amazing products
- 3+ years of product experience in machine learning industry
- Software engineering background is highly desirable
- Good understanding and experience in platform-specific areas such as cloud services, integration, infrastructure as code, automated testing and observability
- Great communication and presentation skills. Can turn complex problems into clear technical requirements and project plans
- Demonstrated track record of taking large, complex technical projects and delivering them on-time
- Good understanding of software design and architecture;
- Outstanding analytical and data driven decision-making skills;
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies and ceremonies
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent spoken and written English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 11 1 0
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs