Sr. Data Scientist(Oil and Natural Gas domain)
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Atleast 4+ years of experience on Data Science
- Prior experience in Oil and Natural Gas domain
- Good knowledge of advanced statistical methods. Mine and analyze data, applying statistical methods as necessary, pertaining to customers’ discovery, and viewing experiences to identify critical product insights.
- Experience in creating statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits
- Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of product.
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
- Partner closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project. Ensure that necessary data is captured; analytic needs are well-defined up front and coordinate the analytic needs.
- Drive efforts to enable product and engineering leaders to share your knowledge and insights through clear and concise communication, education, and data visualization.
- Should have independently handled a project technically and provided directions to the other Team Members.
- Experience in turning ideas into actionable designs.
- Able to persuade stakeholders and champion effective techniques through development.
- Ongoing technical authority role with our larger customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Able to lead the project independently.
- Technical directions to junior in team, like to sort the respective task for responsible team members
- Expertise with any of the below skills:
- Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
- NLP, WordNet, NLTK, OpenCV
- Tech savvy and willing to work with open-Source Tools
- Applying statistical and machine learning techniques, such as, mean-variance, k-means, nearest-neighbor, support vector, Bayesian time-series and network analysis to identify outliers, classify events or actors, and correlate anomalous sequences of events.
- Proven track record and experience with statistical modeling/data mining algorithms such as
- Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regression, clustering algorithms, Support Vector Machines, Decision Trees etc
- Machine learning, deep learning, graph mining.
- DOE, Forecasting, Segmentation, Uncertainty Analysis etc.
- Data Mining i.e. Text Mining, Classification Methods – SVM, NN, etc
- Vector Space model for Unstructured Texto Sentiment Analysis, Association Mining, Semantic Analysis
- Should know some programming language and willing to learn more.
MTech, BTech, BE or MCA
Good to Have:
- Experience leveraging cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Deployment of Machine Learning Models and implementing MLOps practice
- Understanding of microservices
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: AWS Azure Bayesian Classification Clustering Data Mining Data visualization Deep Learning Engineering GCP Industrial Keras Machine Learning Microservices ML models MLOps NLP NLTK OpenCV Python PyTorch Semantic Analysis Statistical modeling Statistics TensorFlow
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka Bengaluru, Karnataka Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 55K - 102K * USD 55K+ *
Senior Machine Learning & AI Engineer (Generative AI)Azure CI/CD Computer Science Databricks Engineering GPT GPT-3 +14
Competitive pay Equity Salary bonus Startup environment Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs