HR Data Analyst
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
Based out of Montreal and reporting into the Head of Global HR Operations, this role balances business acumen, exceptional analytical skills and technical expertise to lead projects and initiatives related to HR data, analytics, report design & creation, dashboards, data consolidation and scheduling of reports.
What You'll Do
- You'll design and develop and automate operational reports, analytical dashboards, or deliver ad-hoc findings based on business requirements
- You'll run, verify, and dispatch scheduled reports this may involve manual data extraction or making connections to available data sources on various platforms
- You'll assist in setting up, administering and usage of local data sources and relational databases that facilitate report automation
- You'll design and implement queries, including documenting procedures
- You'll identify opportunities to standardize and scale reports, fine-tune dashboards and curate insights
- You'll proactively identify and evaluate impact of changes on user requirements, within data warehouse environment and/or to source systems
What You'll Bring
- Proven expertise and significant experience working in Data Science and HRIS or related field such as Finance, Statistics, Operations
In-depth knowledge of People Analytics
- Expert knowledge of data ETL, data modeling, statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Proven project management skill
- Prior BambooHR reporting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with or knowledge of Robotic Process Automation desirable
- Highly effective at communicating outcomes and analytical insights and recommendations to audiences at all levels
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.