Data Analyst Intern - Food Innovation
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern in the Food Innovation department who can help us identify and develop innovative and high impact initiatives to maximize our growth, profitability and user experience in food delivery. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented and analytical, and be passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship. Do you want to evolve into one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people's day-to-day and disrupt the on-demand market?
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Automate and improve manual processes to relieve pain points from the Food Innovation team
- Implement and standardize tools, analytical processes, and playbooks to enable new operating models such as dark kitchens
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand business needs and produce insightful analyses for internal teams to make the right decisions
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Take ownership and follow up on action plans regarding specific KPI’s
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Food Innovation department through out-of-the-box thinking
- Degree in Engineering, Administration, Economics or similar
- Minimum 1 year of experience in business analytics in industries such as Tech, Consumer Goods, Consultancy
- Ideally experience in departments: Business Intelligence, Planning, Processes, Project Management, Analytics, or Strategy
- Advanced knowledge with SQL
- Experience in working with databases and data mining
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideally experience in programming (Python or R as nice-to-have)
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
- Paid internship
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Business Intelligence Data Mining Economics Engineering Looker Python R SQL Tableau