Project Manager – Data Integration
Troy, MI, United States
Epsilon is looking for a Project Manager to manage/execute General Motors B2C marketing projects per the direction of the Client and the Internal Sales Team. The ideal candidate will need to operate in a fast-paced, data-driven environment and be responsible for managing all data integration points between Epsilon and GM. They must be able to understand and articulate business requirements as conveyed by internal or external Clients and have the ability to turn written and verbal instructions into comprehensive Business Requirements. They must be able to work on multiple large programs simultaneously, manage change, and think critically to complete projects.
- Act as a liaison between GM clients, vendor partners, internal clients, and data engineers to define marketing campaign requirements.
- Write business requirement documents detailing the inputs, outputs, processing, and personalization rules for the execution of each campaign.
- Partner with data engineers to ensure accurate execution, including the mandate of quality checks at every stage of the production process.
- Collaborate with account team on audience targeting, test strategies, and reporting/analytics requirements.
- Work through program priorities, resource allocations, and escalations as necessary.
- Work through research requests and troubleshoot issues to determine effective and efficient resolutions.
- Manage data integration points between the client, Epsilon, and vendor partners.
- Build and manage project timelines to ensure all milestones are met.
- Manage day to day file transfers and file QC’s.
- Develop process improvements to make workflows more efficient and ensure programs achieve optimal results.
- Work with internal teams to determine scope of new programs, requirements, and prioritization of enhancements.
- Perform in a multi-task, fast-paced environment and be able to quickly adjust to change.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of related project management experience.
- Direct mail, email, and/or digital marketing experience in the automotive industry is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to comprehend written and/or verbal instruction and translate it into clear business requirements and documentation.
- Must be reliable, self-directed, and capable of using sound judgment to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and can anticipate needs, take initiative with excellent follow through, and requires little direction or supervision.
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones is required.
- Capable of problem solving, analysis, and decision making.
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
- Able to build relationships with a variety of individual personalities.
- Can remain focused under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict, and create win-win solutions to challenges and issues.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Foster City, CA, United … Foster City, CA, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 130K - 170K USD 130K+
Senior Manager, Data Analytics - Internal AuditComputer Science Data analysis Data Analytics Data warehouse Engineering Mathematics Oracle +10
Career development Equity Health care Insurance Salary bonus +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs