VP Product Management - Data Science
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As the VP Product Management - Data Science at Behavox, you will assume full ownership of vision and strategy for Behavox Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) systems. As a senior Product leader, you will build and lead a team of dedicated and passionate product managers owning complex ML-powered data products required to operate across text and voice data, across multiple foreign languages within Behavox high-load distributed production systems. You will work hand in hand with the Data Science, Product Engineering and Platform teams to deploy new ML and AI capabilities in voice and text (natural languages) to our customers at a rapid pace while continuously improving the existing ones. Additionally, you will be further developing and improving a data-driven approach to data science and product development with large scale investments in telemetry and insights. Finally, you will be tasked with evangelizing our products and driving customer adoption while maintaining high customer satisfaction through delightful product experiences.
What You'll Do
- Define and drive vision and strategy for Behavox ML and AI platform and its capabilities as Behavox expands its product portfolio and drives adoption of new data types
- Work closely with NLP lab, Audio Processing lab and Data Insights team to build and deliver on the balanced and coherent roadmap offering ML capabilities that enable Behavox products to maximize their value for the customers
- Work hand in hand with the Platform team to ensure effective and robust support of the existing and new ML capabilities
- Own the data-driven approach to ML systems and product development with large scale investments in telemetry and insights
- Demonstrate operational excellence in executing against product roadmaps across the product lifecycle
- Work closely with customers, support, deployment, platform and account management teams to ensure seamless operation of ML systems, and track & grow product usage
- Build a great team - hire, manage and mentor the team of high-performing Product Managers
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrable Product Management experience in leading Data Science teams focused on Machine Learning, NLP and Artificial Intelligence in B2B space supporting large enterprises across multiple product cycle
- Experience in hiring, managing and/or mentoring product teams
- Strategic mindset and superior analytical/problem-solving skills
- Product management experience
- Excellent execution and operational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedules
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.