Senior Data Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Engineer, to join Wildlife's Creatives Manager team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a data engineer, you'll play a key role in building and maintaining a creatives recommendation pipeline used in all of Wildlife's user acquisition campaigns. You'll work in a multidisciplinary squad composed of software engineers and data scientists with the focus of leveraging the work done by our artists and business analysts from the Marketing Art department.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a take the initiative environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance;
- Work proactively and closely with data scientists, software engineers and product to improve our creatives recommendation pipeline;
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve data quality and performance issues. Being proactive in identifying issues will be key for your success;
- Fully understand the challenges of working with and analyzing data, empowering both data scientists and software engineers;
- Advocate for data engineering best practices inside the team;
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- Previous experience as a Data Engineer;
- Highly skilled programmer with SQL proficiency;
- Experience creating data pipelines;
- Knowledge and experience with Python or Spark are a differential;
- Knowledge or previous experience in User Acquisition is a differential.
More about you
- You are a resourceful person with a go-getter attitude;
- You are passionate about the data industry and thirsty for innovation;
- You are not afraid to propose and explore new initiatives;
- You are a determined and metrics oriented engineer who wants to deliver results;
- You have an analytic mindset and focus on ensuring visibility to your clients and peers;
- You are passionate about working on and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.