Data Analyst Intern
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, is the world’s third largest communications group in the world. With more than 80,000 people in over 100 countries, the Groupe has four Solution hubs: Creative with Publicis Communications, Media with Publicis Media, Digital business transformation with Publicis Sapient, and Health & Wellbeing with Publicis Health.
Since 2014 and the acquisition of Sapient, Publicis Groupe has undergone a profound transformation by scaling a new model connecting data, creativity and technology. We have continued on that journey with the 2019 acquisition of Epsilon to further scale our data led offering and provide true momentum to our clients own transformation.
This model, with a country led approach, is called the “Power of One” and gathers all the capabilities of the Groupe under one roof, putting clients at the core of the organisation.
It breaks down the silos between Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis Sapient, and Publicis Health making them work seamlessly and efficiently to help clients transform marketing and business at scale.
Never has our vision and drive for Power of One been as demonstrable as in the role of the Global and Regional Client lead. The Publicis Groupe is a brand led organisation powered by data driven global Practices and has our clients at the absolute core of our business. The role of a RCL is essential for driving growth, for understanding and leading our clients own transformation through delivering the true scale our agencies capabilities. A RCL sets the vision, builds a culture of collaboration and curates a team of experts from our whole Groupe to deliver on that promise. They are true leaders with responsibility for revenue, profitability and leading the relationship with our clients. We could not be more committed to delivering excellence and we articulate our approach to that as the following;
Clients Come First; The entire Publicis Groupe transformation was designed to put clients at the center of all we do. Their needs and objectives drive the solutions we provide in order to help them win and grow.
We are Seamless; We have created the powerful role of the Regional Client Leader. One person who acts as one point of access and one point of accountability to tap an 80,000-deep pool of talent - free from silos, legacy, and convention.
We are Frictionless; We have unified P&Ls and removed all operational barriers that enable true collaboration.
We are Modular; The core benefit of our new organization is not only in the depth and range of capability but, more importantly, in our ability to configure situationally; the ability to configure around individual client needs and an open architecture to plug & play world class partners when needed. Modularity is critical as it enables a future proof way for this organization support innovation now and keep pace the changes that show no sign of stopping.
We are United; By fusing together our creative, intelligence, and technology expertise, we are able to provide clients with transformative ideas and consumer experiences, unlike any other agency or holding company in the marketplace.
- Analytics Setup -implementation of data tracking for Social analytics and web analytics
- Data Processing - data prem including data cleansing, standardization, etc.
- Data Analysis- Deriving insights out of a given dataset
- Reporting - both automated and manual reporting, which may include numbers crunching
- You are a Gap Year/Master Student ( or nearly done with your Bachelor's)
- Your enjoy working data and analytics can find a common language with different stakeholders.
- You see problems as opportunities for change and growth.
- You have your hand on the pulse of innovation and hiring trends.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel, Familiarity with workflow management tools is a plus.
- The application should be Malaysian citizens.
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs