Vancouver, BC, Canada
In this role, you will partner with technology providers, product managers, analysts, and other engineers to develop and maintain cloud-based data warehouse infrastructure, assuming overall responsibility for the delivery of projects. App Annie is in the business of data insights for the App economy.
Our team is deeply data-centric, global, SaaS-based, and cloud-based. Check us out at www.appannie.com.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or another computer-based discipline, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
Minimum 3 years hands-on experience developing ETL/data pipelines (Python preferred).
Minimum 3 years of SQL/NoSQL experience designing and building database objects to meet business requirements.
Experience with at least two database platforms (Cloud-based preferred).
Preferred Experience: Working on global engineering teams.
Preferred Skills: AWS, Snowflake, Redshift/Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL, S3.
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more)
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary, performance bonus, and stock options
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Gym membership subsidy
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we’ve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy and healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours and Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, and reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.